Hills Urinary Care c/d with Chicken Dry Dog Food
*Veterinary Authorization Required*
Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare clinical nutrition specially formulated to support a dog's urinary health and reduce the risk of struvite and calcium oxalate stones. This dry food has an irresistible chicken flavor that dogs will love.
How it helps:
- Formulated to help dissolve struvite stones and lower recurrence risk
- Lowers risk for formation and recurrence of calcium oxalate stones
- Helps nourish and maintain a healthy bladder
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult dogs
How it works:
- Helps lower concentration of building blocks for bladder stones
- Controlled calcium, low sodium, & added potassium citrate
- Fortified with Omega-3 fatty acids to support urinary health
- Helps dissolve struvite stones and reduces risk of calcium oxalate crystals
- Reduce inflammation associated with UTI and stones
- Common urinary bacteria can cleave urea, increasing urinary ammonia levels and urinary pH, thus predisposing to struvite formation. Monitoring urinalysis is recommended. An elevated urine pH may indicate a recurrent bacterial infection.
- Note: Urine pH values of individual dogs may vary significantly throughout the day and be affected by several non-dietary factors
Whole Grain Corn, Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Meal, Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Pork Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, L-Lysine, Calcium Sulfate, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Potassium Citrate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, L-Carnitine, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.