Hills Urinary Care c/d Stress Chicken and Vegetable Stew Canned Cat Food
Veterinary Authorization Required
A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian. Stress in the home has been shown to negatively impact bladder health as well.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress clinical nutrition specially formulated to support a cat's urinary health while also managing stress. In fact, c/d Multicare is clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%.
This irresistible food includes bite-sized chunks with real chicken and added wholesome carrots and spinach.
How it helps:
- Formulated to reduce stress, a risk factor for common urinary signs
- Formulated to dissolve struvite stones in as little as 7 days (average 27 days)
- Formulated to decrease long-term risk of calcium oxalate stones when fed daily
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
How it works:
- With ingredients to manage stress related urinary episodes
- Controlled minerals and promotes desirable urine pH
- Controlled calcium, low sodium, & added potassium citrate
Water, Pork Liver, Chicken, Carrots, Wheat Gluten, Rice, Corn Starch, Spinach, Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor, Chicken Fat, Potassium Alginate, Fish Oil, Soybean Oil, Calcium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Citrate, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Dried Hydrolyzed Casein, L-Tryptophan, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene, Calcium Carbonate.