Hills Skin/Food Sensitivity z/d Wet Cat Food
*Veterinary Authorization Required*
Food sensitivities and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Cats that have adverse food reactions due to a food allergy (typically to a protein in the food) or intolerance, benefit from a food designed for food sensitivities.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet z/d clinical nutrition specially formulated to support a cat's food sensitivities and to help avoid adverse food reactions.
How it helps:
- Formulated to help improve digestion & stool quality
- Helps eliminate food-related causes of skin irritation
- Promotes a healthy skin barrier
- Helps support a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals.
How it works:
- Highly hydrolyzed animal protein & a single carbohydrate source
- High levels of vitamin E and natural fiber
- Essential fatty acid enriched
- Controlled minerals for bladder health
- Formulated without additives known to cause food allergies in cats
- Clinically proven antioxidants
The hydrolyzed animal protein source and a highly digestible carbohydrate source help avoid common food allergens.
- Pruritic dermatitis, eosinophilic granuloma complex: Adverse food reactions in cats typically occur as non-seasonal pruritic dermatitis. Some cats with adverse food reactions have clinical signs of eosinophilic granuloma complex.
- Chronic gastroenteritis, chronic colitis: Adverse food reactions can result in chronic vomiting and/or diarrhea associated with gastrointestinal inflammation. Mildly affected cats may only show an increase in the number of bowel movements or may have only occasional vomiting.
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD): Adverse food reactions may be associated with IBD. z/d Feline may be helpful for cats with inflammatory bowel disease.
Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Water, Corn Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Iodized Salt, Calcium Sulfate, Cysteine, L-Lysine, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Potassium Citrate, Beta-Carotene.