Blue Natural HF Hydrolyzed - Food Intolerance Dry Dog Food
Veterinary Authorization Required
BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance is indicated for for dogs and cats that experience adverse food reactions.
• High-quality, novel protein from salmon hydrolysate, with a mean molecular weight of 2,000 daltons, is the first ingredient
• Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids from salmon hydrolysate, canola oil, fish oil and flaxseed for skin and coat health
• Added vitamins and minerals
• NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
• NO artificial preservatives, colors or flavors
• NO grains as preferred by many pet parents
• Our exclusive antioxidant-rich LifeSource Bits®, plus wholesome fruits like blueberries and cranberries
• Food Allergies/Intolerance • Chronic Otitis Externa
• Inflammatory Bowel Disease • Chronic Gastroenteritis
• Pruritic Dermatitis • Intestinal Bacteria Overgrowth
Features & Benefits:
• BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet HF features salmon hydrolysate (a novel protein with a mean molecular weight of 2,000 daltons). Hydrolyzing proteins into smaller peptides/amino acids reduces the molecular weight of the original protein so it’s less likely to create an immune reaction.
• 50% to 80% of dogs allergic to intact proteins have clinically improved when fed foods with protein hydrolysates.
• 15% to 50% of pets with food allergies have gastrointestinal symptoms as well as a skin disease. Clinical gastrointestinal symptoms improved when pets with food allergies were fed hydrolyzed proteins.
• Dogs suffering from inflammatory bowel disease responded positively when fed a hydrolysate protein.
• Protein hydrolysates have been used successfully to treat cats with psychogenic alopecia and chronic gastrointestinal disorders.
• Dogs and cats fed BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance had ideal fecal consistency scores when tested by a third-party lab.
• Palatability studies show dogs and cats prefer BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet HF over the leading hydrolyzed prescription pet food, which helps improve feeding compliance.
BLUE HF also features:
• Omega 3 Fatty Acids from salmon hydrolysate, fish oil and flaxseed to help achieve and maintain healthy skin and shiny coat
• Enhanced with our exclusive antioxidant-rich LifeSource Bits®, plus wholesome fruits like blueberries and cranberries
• Grain-Free as preferred by many pet parents
Salmon Hydrolysate, Pea Starch, Potatoes, Peas, Pea Protein, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Potato Starch, Pea Fiber, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Pumpkin, Dried Kelp, Dried Chicory Root, Salt, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Tryptophan, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, L-Threonine, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.