Hills Urinary Care c/d Canned Dog Food Chicken
*Veterinary Authorization Required*
Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your dog's urinary health and reduce the risk of struvite and calcium oxalate stones.
This canned food is made with chicken and has a ground texture with an irresistible taste that your dog will love.
How it helps:
- Formulated to help dissolve struvite stones and lower recurrence risk
- Lowers risk for formation and recurrence of calcium oxalate stones
- Helps nourish and maintain a healthy bladder
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult dogs
How it works:
- Helps lower concentration of building blocks for bladder stones
- Controlled calcium, low sodium, & added potassium citrate
- Fortified with omega-3 fatty acids to support urinary health
- Helps dissolve struvite stones and reduces risk of struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
- Reduce inflammation associated with UTI and stones
- Common urinary bacteria can cleave urea, increasing urinary ammonia levels and urinary pH, thus predisposing to struvite formation. Monitoring urinalysis is recommended. An elevated urine pH may indicate a recurrent bacterial infection.
- Note: Urine pH values of individual dogs may vary significantly throughout the day and be affected by several non-dietary factors.
Water, Beef By-Products, Chicken, Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Pork Liver, Soybean Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Mill Run, Fish Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Choline Chloride, Flaxseed, Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.