Hills Urinary Care c/d Feline Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food
*Veterinary Authorization Required*
A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health. In fact, c/d Multicare is clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence rate of the most common urinary signs by 89%.
This irresistible stew has tasty bite-sized chunks in gravy and is made with wholesome ingredients like chicken & vegetables that your cat will love.
How it helps:
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- Reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Lifelong feeding provides benefits for cats with urinary signs
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
How it works:
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels to reduce risk of stone formation
- Enriched with antioxidants & omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled calcium, low sodium & added potassium citrate
Water, Pork Liver, Chicken, Carrots, Wheat Gluten, Rice, Corn Starch, Spinach, Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor, Chicken Fat, Potassium Alginate, Fish Oil, Soybean Oil, Calcium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Potassium Citrate, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene, Calcium Carbonate.