Hills Urinary Care c/d Canine Chicken & Vegetable Stew
*Veterinary Authorization Required*
Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your dog's urinary health and reduce the risk of struvite and calcium oxalate stones.
This irresistible stew has tasty bite-sized chunks in gravy and is made with wholesome ingredients like chicken & vegetables that your dog will love.
How it helps:
- Formulated to help dissolve struvite stones and lower recurrence risk
- Lowers risk for formation and recurrence of calcium oxalate stones
- Helps nourish and maintain a healthy bladder
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult dogs
How it works:
- Helps lower concentration of building blocks for bladder stones
- Controlled calcium, low sodium, & added potassium citrate
- Fortified with omega-3 fatty acids to support urinary health
- Helps dissolve struvite stones and reduces risk of calcium oxalate crystals
- Reduce inflammation associated with UTI and stones
- Common urinary bacteria can cleave urea, increasing urinary ammonia levels and urinary pH, thus predisposing to struvite formation. Monitoring urinalysis is recommended. An elevated urine pH may indicate a recurrent bacterial infection.
- Note: Urine pH of individual dogs may vary due to complicating factors such as time of feeding before urine collection, type of urine collection, individual animal variation, and test methodology
Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Rice, Green Peas, Corn Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor, Chicken Liver Flavor, Potassium Alginate, Wheat Gluten, Calcium Chloride, Guar Gum, Dicalcium Phosphate, Flaxseed, Potassium Citrate, Fish Oil, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Choline Chloride, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.