Elevate Water Soluble Vitamin E Liquid for Horses
Elevate W.S.’s unique formula is a highly bioavailable source of natural vitamin E. Developed to increase circulating blood levels quickly, it has become the product of choice for veterinarians managing horses and foals with neurological and muscular disorders, compromised immune response, or low fertility rates.
- A powerful antioxidant, vitamin E supports healthy muscle and nerve cell function, a robust immune response, and maintains reduced levels of oxidative stress.
- The natural vitamin E in Elevate W.S. has undergone state-of-the-art processing that converts it to a water-soluble molecule, which is absorbed more efficiently.
- The vitamin E in Elevate W.S. is readily available and effective in crossing the blood-brain barrier, which makes it helpful in the management of neurologically challenged horses.
- When administered, Elevate W.S will quickly increase circulating blood levels of vitamin E.
Oral solution for animal use only.
Administer daily at the rate of 0.2-0.6 mL per 100 lb (0.4-1.2 mL per 100 kg) of body weight to deliver 1,000-3,000 IU per day.
The feeding level depends on the type of horse, level of activity, and nutritional and management practices that affect vitamin E needs.
500 IU per mL
Note: 1 mL = 1 cc
- Maintenance: 2 mL per day (1,000 IU vitamin E/day)
- Stalled horses or horses maintained on poor pasture: 2–4 mL per day (1,000-2,000 IU vitamin E/day)
- Intense training: 6 mL per day (3,000 IU vitamin E/day)
- Pregnant and lactating mares: 6 mL per day (3,000 IU vitamin E/day)
- Foals: 6 mL per day (3,000 IU vitamin E/day)
- To support healthy muscle function: 10 mL per day (5,000 IU vitamin E/day)
- To support healthy nerve function: 10–20 mL per day (5,000-10,000 IU vitamin E/day)
For best results, Elevate W.S. should be fed soon after removal from bottle. Do not allow Elevate W.S. to sit out of bottle for prolonged periods of time on feed or in an oral syringe.
Elevate W.S. should not be mixed into complete feeds or stored for prolonged periods of time.
Vitamin E (Min) 500 IU / ml