Optixcare Eye Health Ophthalmic Gel for Pets
Optixcare Eye Health offers antioxidant support to reduce oxidative stress that may otherwise damage the eyes. The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity may help delay the onset and progression of ocular degenerative diseases associated with oxidative stress.
- Contains 4 key antioxidants
- Reduces oxidative damage to the surface and interiors of the eye
- Can be used as a preventative or in conjunction with other eye treatment
- For dogs, cats and horses
Optixcare Eye Health is also used in pets that may be vulnerable to debilitating effects of oxidative stress.
- Senior pets with age-related degenerative eye diseases
- Brachycephalic breeds (Pugs, Boston Terrior, Boxer, Bulldog, Lhasa Apso, Chow Chow, Pekingese, Shih Tzu, Chihuahua, English Toy Spaniels, Bull Mastiffs) that are predisposed to various eye diseases.
- Diabetic pets that are more suseptible to eye related complications due to systemic diseases.
Instructions: Instill 1 to 2 drops onto the corneal surface or conjunctival sac of both eyes 1 to 2 times a day or as recommended by your veterinarian.
For animal use only. If animal experiences discomfort, or irritation of the eye, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian. Contents sterile until cap removed. To avoid contamination of the tube and contents avoid touching the eye or any other surface with the tip. Recap after use.
Sterile water, sorbitol, carbomer, resveratrol, astaxanthin, ethyl pyruvate, EGCG.† Preserved with disodium EDTA and cetrimide.