Hills Digestive Care i/d Low Fat Rice, Veg. & Chicken Stew Wet Dog Food
Veterinary Authorization Required
Inappropriate levels of fat in the blood, inability to digest fat, or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your dog's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. For many dogs experiencing digestive challenges, it's also very important to feed a food with a low fat level.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat clinical nutrition specially formulated to support dogs' digestive health. In fact, i/d Low Fat is great tasting nutrition with highly digestible protein to help settle digestive upsets in dogs that need a low fat formula. This irresistible stew has tasty bite-sized chunks in gravy and is made with wholesome ingredients like rice, vegetables and chicken that dogs love.
How it helps:
- Helps improve digestion, nutrient absorption & lower blood fat level
- Promotes beneficial gut bacteria activity & improves stool quality
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Reduces risk of urinary stone formation
How it works:
- Low fat formula with highly digestible protein
- Unique prebiotic blend & ginger
- Added omega-3 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Controlled minerals
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat Wet Dog Food is great tasting low fat nutrition specially formulated to help manage complex fat responsive conditions (such as pancreatitis and hyperlipidemia) and reduce risk of recurrence.
- It is clinical nutrition with ginger to help soothe the GI tract
- It contains Omega-3 fatty acids to help break the cycle of inflammation
- With ActiveBiome+ Technology that starts working quickly to activate the gut microbiome, support healthy stool quality and help restore GI microbiome balance
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat Wet Dog Food should be fed long term to manage GI disease and minimize risk of recurrence
- Formulated for dogs at risk of developing pancreatitis
- Made with highest quality ingredients that taste great, helping patient acceptance and pet owner compliance
Water, Pork Liver, Rice, Carrots, Chicken, Corn Starch, Sugar, Dextrose, Egg Whites, Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor, Soybean Oil, Potassium Alginate, Calcium Chloride, Ground Pecan Shells, Flaxseed, Ginger, Dried Beet Pulp, Guar Gum, Dried Citrus Pulp, Potassium Citrate, Monosodium Phosphate, L-Lysine, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Pressed Cranberries, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), L-Carnitine.