Cerasoothe CHX KET Antiseptic Shampoo
A shampoo with chlorhexidine and ketoconazole, antibacterial and antifungal ingredients for antiseptic skin cleansing. Ceramides and avenanthramides are skin nourishing nutrients that moisturize and calm the skin. They also support the skin’s natural immune system and provide building blocks for renewed skin barrier integrity.
Indicated for use on cats, dogs, and horses with bacterial or fungal skin infections that are responsive to chlorhexidine or ketoconazole.
- Contains antibacterial and antifungal ingredients, chlorhexidine and climbazole for antiseptic skin cleansing
- Contains skin nourishing ceramides and avenanthramides that moisturize and calm skin and support the skin's natural immune system and provide building blocks for renewed skin barrier integrity
- Available presentations: shampoo, mousse, and wipes
- How to Use
Ceraven CHX+KET Antiseptic Shampoo Directions
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Follow the instructions printed on the product packaging.
- Store at room temperature.
- Shake well before use.
- Wet your pet's coat with cool water from the neck down and apply shampoo first on the skin abnormalities.
- Starting with a quarter-size amount, massage into the fur to reach the skin. Repeat until the entire body is lightly coated with shampoo.
- Leave shampoo on for 10 minutes before rinsing.
- Rinse the animal well with clean water after shampooing.
- Wash hands after use.
Dosage for DOGS and CATS
- Use 2-3 times per week until symptoms subside or as directed by your veterinarian.