Hill's Aging Care g/d Canned Dog Food Turkey
Vetrinary Authorization Required
The food your dog eats plays an important role in their overall health and well-being. As dogs age they may require controlled levels of protein and minerals to protect vital kidney and heart function in their golden years.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet g/d Wet Dog Food to support your older dog's overall health. Prescription Diet g/d helps protect kidney function and is often used in unique situations where lower fat is needed with controlled protein and minerals.
This canned food has a ground texture with an irresistible turkey flavor that your dog will love.
How it helps:
- Supports needs of aging dogs
- Helps protect vital heart and kidney function
- Appropriate for dogs with sensitivity to dietary fat
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it works:
- Optimal balance of key nutrients -- protein, sodium and minerals
- Controlled phosphorus, sodium and moderate protein
- Controlled dietary fat
Water, Corn Flour, Pork Liver, Rice, Pork By-Products, Turkey, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Chicken Fat, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Iodized Salt, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene