Hill's Aging Care g/d Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food
*Veterinary Authorization Required*
The food your dog eats plays an important role in their overall health and well-being. As dogs age they may require controlled levels of protein and minerals to protect vital kidney and heart function in their golden years.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet g/d Dry Dog Food to support your older dog's overall health, helps protect kidney function and is often used in unique situations where lower fat is needed with controlled protein and minerals.
This dry food is a chicken flavor and has an irresistible taste that your dog will love.
How it helps:
- Supports needs of aging dogs
- Helps protect vital heart and kidney function
- Appropriate for dogs with sensitivity to dietary fat
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it works:
- Optimal balance of key nutrients -- protein, sodium and minerals
- Controlled phosphorus, sodium and moderate protein
- Controlled dietary fat
Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Whole Grain Sorghum, Corn Gluten Meal, Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, Chicken Fat, Flaxseed, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Lactic Acid, Pork Liver Flavor, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.