VetOne Advita Probiotic Nutritional Cat Supplement (30 packets)
Advita is a Probiotic Nutritional Supplement Powder for Cats created with a pre-biotic inulin and multi-strain probiotics to help maintain digestive health.
BENEFITS OF ADVITA:
* Contains guaranteed amounts of four different live, active cultures (Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Bacillus coagulans) and pre-biotic inulin
* Total Microorganisms: 2 x 108 (200,000,000) colony forming units/packet.
* Is micro-encapsulated for better stability.
* Helps maintain a healthy immune system and promotes intestinal microbial balance and health.
* Is highly palatable for dogs in an easy-to-tear package for pet owners.
* Contains Vitamins A, E, and C.
SUGGESTED USES FOR ADVITA:
* As a daily supplement to maintain appetite and digestion.
* To maintain normal stool consistency in cats.
* Before and after veterinary procedures such as: surgery, antibiotic therapy, deworming and more.
* During diet changes or boarding/traveling.
Dried Poultry Liver, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Maltodextrin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Salt, Inulin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Taurine, Manganese Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite.