Hills Urinary Care c/d Ocean Fish Canned Cat Food
Veterinary Authorization Required
A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health. In fact, c/d Multicare is clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence rate of the most common urinary signs by 89%.
This canned food is made with ocean fish and has a ground texture in a light gravy with an irresistible taste that your cat will love.
How it helps:
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- Reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Lifelong feeding provides benefits for cats with urinary signs
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals. Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats.
How it works:
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels to reduce risk of stone formation
- Enriched with antioxidants & omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled calcium, low sodium & added potassium citrate
Pork By-Products, Water, Pork Liver, Tuna, Brewers Rice, Chicken Fat, Corn Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Guar Gum, Brewers Dried Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), DL-Methionine, Taurine, Potassium Citrate, Iodized Salt, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.