Hills Thyroid Care y/d Wet Cat Food
Veterinary Authorization Required
Hill's Prescription Diet y/d Wet Cat Food is an easy and convenient way to manage a cat's overactive thyroid and the only clinically proven nutrition to decrease thyroid hormone production in 3 weeks when fed as the sole source of nutrition. For best results, consistent and exclusive long-term feeding of this product is critical for efficacy of the product's benefits.
This canned food is made with chicken and has a ground texture in a light gravy with a great taste your cat will love. Dry and canned formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently.
How it helps:
- Nutrition shown to decrease thyroid hormone (T4) production in 3 weeks
- Supports kidney, heart & urinary health
- Helps maintain lean muscle mass
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it works:
- Limited iodine
- Controlled phosphorus and reduced sodium with omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil
- High levels of L-carnitine to support a healthy body condition
- Omega-6 fatty acids to promote a healthy skin & coat
For best results, consistent and exclusive long-term feeding of this product is critical for efficacy of the product's benefits. Dry and canned formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently.
Water, Pork Liver, Pork By-Products, Chicken, Corn Flour, Rice, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, Natural Flavor, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin), Guar Gum, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Salt, Cysteine, Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Carnitine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate), Beta-Carotene.