Hills Thyroid Care y/d Dry Cat Food
*Veterinary Authorization Required*
Hill's Prescription Diet y/d Dry Cat Food is an easy and convenient way to manage a cat's overactive thyroid and the only clinically proven nutrition to decrease thyroid hormone production in 3 weeks when fed as the sole source of nutrition. For best results, consistent and exclusive long-term feeding of this product is critical for efficacy of the product's benefits.
This dry food has a great chicken flavor your cat will love. Dry and canned formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently.
How it helps:
- Nutrition shown to decrease thyroid hormone (T4) production in 3 weeks
- Supports kidney, heart & urinary health
- Helps maintain lean muscle mass
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it works:
- Limited iodine
- Controlled phosphorus and reduced sodium with omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil
- High levels of L-carnitine to support a healthy body condition
- Omega-6 fatty acids to promote a healthy skin & coat
For best results, consistent and exclusive long-term feeding of this product is critical for efficacy of the product's benefits. Dry and canned formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently.
Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, L-Lysine, Potassium Citrate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Taurine,L-Tryptophan, Brewers Dried Yeast, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Arginine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.