Hills Skin/Food Sensitivity z/d Wet Dog Food
*Veterinary Authorization Required*
Food sensitivities and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Dogs that have adverse food reactions due to a food allergy (typically to a protein in the food) or intolerance, benefit from a food designed for food sensitivities.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet z/d clinical nutrition specially formulated to support a dog's food sensitivities. In fact, z/d is clinically proven nutrition to help avoid adverse food reactions.
How it helps:
- Visible improvement in skin & coat in 30 days
- Clinically proven to help normalize stool
- Promotes healthy skin barrier
- Helps support a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it works:
- Highly hydrolyzed animal protein & single carbohydrate source
- Added natural fiber
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Formulated without additives known to cause food allergies
The hydrolyzed animal protein source and a highly digestible carbohydrate source (starch) help avoid common food allergens.
- Pruritic dermatitis, chronic otitis externa: Adverse food reactions in dogs typically occur as non-seasonal pruritic dermatitis. Many dogs with adverse food reactions only have clinical signs of chronic otitis externa.
- Chronic gastroenteritis, chronic colitis: Adverse food reactions can result in chronic vomiting and/or diarrhea associated with gastrointestinal inflammation. Mildly affected dogs may only show an increase in the number of bowel movements or may have occasional vomiting.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD): Adverse food reactions may be associated with IBD. Prescription Diet z/d products may be helpful for dogs with inflammatory bowel disease.
Water, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Corn Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Potassium Citrate, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Magnesium Oxide, L-Tryptophan, Taurine, Beta-Carotene.