Vet-Kem Yard Pest Control Spray
Vet-Kem Yard Spray kills and repels troublesome outdoor insects which destroy lawns, roses, flowers, trees and shrubs: Ants, Bagworms, Aphids, Armyworms, Chinch Bugs, Inchworms, Spider mites, Beetles, Fleas, Cicadas, Thrips, Cutworms, Sod webworms, Leafrollers, Whiteflies, Moths. Also kills Brown dog ticks, Budworms, Citrus black flies, Cluster flies, Crickets, Earwigs, Elm spanworms, Fall cankerworms, Gnats, Grasshoppers, House flies, Japanese beetles, Leafminers, Lone star ticks, Mealybugs, Millipedes, Mole crickets, Mosquitoes, Scales, Sowbugs (pillbugs), Tent caterpillars, Ticks including Deer tick (which may carry Lyme disease), and many others. 32 oz container.
- Provides up to 4 weeks of control
- Treats up to 5,000 square feet
- For use around residential areas only, including lawns, trees, shrubs, and flowers
This product has been EPA approved. EPA Registration Number: 28293-271-92895
Instructions: Easy to Use. For Application to Lawns, Outdoor Ornamentals, Outside Surfaces of Buildings, and Other Outdoor Residential Areas.
Snap off tab on top of sprayer before first use.
1. Make sure knob Control lever is in the OFF position. Shake well and attach to hose.
2. Turn water on at faucet, aim nozzle toward lawn and turn knob Control lever to ON to begin spraying.
3. When finished, turn Control lever to OFF position. Turn faucet to OFF position. Discharge residual water pressure by turning ON and OFF again. Store out of reach of children.
Please see label on container for specific instructions for use in different treatment areas and pests. Do not spray animals. People and pets should not be allowed in treated areas until spray has dried.
This product contains 2.5% Permethrin.