Advantage II for Cats
Once-a-Month Flea Control for Cats and Kittens
- Kills fleas as well as flea larvae within 12 hours, breaking the flea life cycle and continues to work for up to 4 weeks following application.
- Safe to use on kittens 8 weeks and older, as well as pregnant and nursing cats.
- Easy application between the shoulder blades
- Contains Imidacloprid, the fastest flea control without prescription.
- Guaranteed US EPA approved
1. Use only on cats. 2. Hold applicator tube in an upright position. Pull cap off tube. 3. Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube. Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube. 4. Part the hair at the base of the cat’s skull until skin is visible. 5. Evenly apply the entire contents of the Advantage II tube directly on the skin by squeezing the entirety of the contents in that one spot. Do not get this product in your cat’s eyes, or allow your cat to ingest this product.
Imidacloprid (9.1%), Inert ingredients (90.9%)
Hazards to Humans:
Causes eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Avoid contact with skin. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling. Keep out of reach of children. Do not contaminate feed or food.
Hazards to Domestic Animals:
For external use only. Do not use on kittens under eight weeks of age. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your animal is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.