Hills Kidney & Joint Care k/d + Mobility Dry Dog Food
*Veterinary Authorization Required*
Nutrition has been the cornerstone of long-term support for pets with kidney conditions. Nutrition can also play a key role in managing dog's mobility, reducing clinical signs and improving weight-bearing ability in dogs.
Being proactive and managing both conditions with nutrition can have a lasting impact on dog's health.
Prescription Diet k/d + j/d combines the proven nutrition of Prescription Diet k/d for Kidney Care with the technology and efficacy of Prescription Diet j/d for Mobility.
Prescription Diet k/d + j/d is clinical nutrition to improve and lengthen quality of life and increase mobility in dogs.
This dry food has an irresistible chicken flavor that dogs love.
How it helps:
- Helps protect vital kidney function
- Nutrition that encourages appetite and increases food intake
- Formulated to support ability to run, walk and jump
- Supports dogs' natural ability to build and maintain muscle mass
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it works:
- Reduced phosphorus & sodium, with high-quality protein
- With Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.) Technology for dogs
- Enriched with omega-3 fatty acids, glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- High level of essential amino acids and L-carnitine
Prescription Diet k/d has increased dietary buffering capacity. This helps counteract the tendency for metabolic acidosis, a common complication as kidney disease progresses.
Ideal for long-term feeding of dogs with kidney disease and degenerative joint disease.
Dry and canned formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently.
Brewers Rice, Flaxseed, Chicken Fat, Chicken, Dried Beet Pulp, Powdered Cellulose, Soy Protein Isolate, Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor, Fish Oil, Egg Product, Pork Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, Lipoic Acid, Potassium Citrate, DL-Methionine, L-Threonine, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, L-Tryptophan, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), GlucosamineHydrochloride, L-Carnitine, Chondroitin Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Magnesium Oxide, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.