Hill's Digestive Care i/d Low Fat Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food
*Veterinary Authorization Required*
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat is great tasting nutrition to help settle digestive upsets for dogs that need a low fat formula.
Inappropriate levels of fat in the blood, inability to digest fat, or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your dog's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. For many dogs experiencing digestive challenges, it's also very important to feed a food with a low fat level.
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat Dry Dog Food is specially formulated for dogs requiring a highly digestible food with low fat levels to support digestive health and well-being. It is also fortified with Hill's breakthrough ActivBiome+ Ingredient Technology clinically shown to rapidly activate the gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being. This dry food has an irresistible chicken flavor that dogs love.
How it helps:
- Helps improve digestion, nutrient absorption & lower blood fat levels
- Promotes beneficial gut bacteria activity & improves stool quality
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Reduces risk of urinary stone formation
How it works:
- Highly digestible and low in fat
- Unique prebiotic blend & ginger
- Added omega-3 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Controlled minerals
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat Dry Dog Food is specially formulated to help manage fat responsive conditions (such as pancreatitis and hyperlipidemia) and reduce risk of recurrence.
- Highly digestible low fat formula clinically shown to decrease fasting serum triglycerides
- Clinical nutrition with ginger to help soothe the GI tract
- Omega-3 fatty acids help to break the cycle of inflammation
- ActiveBiome+ Technology starts working quickly to activate the gut microbiome, support healthy stool quality and help restore GI microbiome balance
- Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat Dry Dog Food should be fed long term to manage chronic GI disease and minimize risk of recurrence
- Made with highest quality ingredients that taste great, helping patient acceptance and pet owner compliance
Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor, Flaxseed, Chicken Fat, Ground Pecan Shells, Pork Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Fish Flavor, Ginger, Dried Beet Pulp, Iodized Salt, Potassium Citrate, Dried Citrus Pulp, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Glyceryl Monostearate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Pressed Cranberries, L-Lysine, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Magnesium Oxide, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.