Hill's Dental Care t/d Small Bites Dry Dog Food
Veterinarian Authorization Required
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Small Bites Dry Dog Food is clinically shown to reduce plaque, stain & tartar buildup and clean up to the gum line in small dogs. It works like a toothbrush, dental floss and mouthwash all in one and is formulated as a complete and balanced nutritional solution for your dog's daily health regimen.
The kibble contains clinically proven triple action fiber matrix technology to remove plaque & tartar buildup. The special matrix of fibers scrub the tooth to remove plaque which helps freshen breath and whiten teeth. The large kibble size, shape and texture cleans the teeth to the gum line to promote healthy gums and teeth. Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet t/d Small Bites clinical nutrition to promote healthy gums and teeth and support your dog's overall health. The kibble size is designed to meet the needs of your smaller dog.
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Small Bites Dry Dog Food is accepted as the ONLY therapeutic nutrition for proven reduction in buildup of both plaque & tartar in small breed dogs by Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC)*.
How it helps:
- Cleans teeth & freshens breath by removing plaque and tartar buildup
- Promotes healthy gums by cleaning up to the gum line
- Vital nutrition for your dog's daily health and immune system support
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult dogs
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it works:
- Clinically proven triple action fiber matrix technology
- Unique kibble size, shape and texture helps clean right to the gum line
- Complete & balanced nutrition with clinically proven antioxidants
- Accepted nutrition for the reduction of buildup of both plaque & tartar by Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC)*
Great taste for improved compliance - dogs love to eat it and owners love to feed it.
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Small Bites reduces oral malodor from plaque. It has been awarded the Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC)* Seal for control of tartar and plaque.
*The VOHC Seal is a trademark of the Veterinary Oral Health Council.
Note: For maximum benefit, Prescription Diet t/d Small Bites should be exclusively fed to dogs under 22 lbs body weight on a daily basis following dental prophylaxis.
Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Fat, Soybean Mill Run, Egg Product, Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, vitamins (Vitamin ESupplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.