Hill's Dental Care t/d Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food
*Veterinary Authorization Required*
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Dry Cat Food is clinically proven to reduce plaque, stain & tartar buildup and clean up to the gum line.
The kibble contains a special matrix of fibers which act like a toothbrush to scrub the tooth to remove bacteria. The large kibble size, shape and texture cleans the teeth to the gum line to promote healthy gums and teeth. Exclusive feeding of Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Cat Dry Food has been shown to be more effective than toothbrushing. Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet t/d clinical nutrition to promote healthy gums and teeth and support your cat's overall health.
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Dry Cat Food is accepted nutrition for the reduction in buildup of plaque & tartar by Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC)*.
How it helps:
- Cleans teeth & freshens breath by removing plaque and tartar buildup
- Promotes healthy gums by cleaning up to the gum line
- Vital nutrition for your cat's daily health and immune system support
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it works:
- Special fiber matrix technology with dual cleaning action
- Unique kibble size, shape and texture helps clean right to the gum line
- Complete & balanced nutrition with clinically proven antioxidants
- Accepted nutrition for the reduction of buildup of plaque & tartar by Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC)*
The proprietary fiber matrix resists crumbling and scrubs the entire supragingival tooth surface to reduce bacteria-laden plaque.
The larger kibble size increases mechanical cleaning with added lactic acid for dual cleaning action.
Note, for maximum benefit, Hill's Prescription Diet t/d should be exclusively fed to cats on a daily basis following dental prophylaxis.
Great taste for improved compliance - cats love to eat it and owners love to feed it.
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d reduces oral malodor from plaque and oral disease. It has been awarded the Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC)* Seal for mechanical control of tartar and plaque.
*The VOHC Seal is a trademark of the Veterinary Oral Health Council.
Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.