Hill's Brain Aging Care b/d Dry Dog Food
Veterinarian Authorization Required
As dogs age, many may start to show age-related behaviors, such as house soiling, disrupted sleep patterns, loss of memory and reduced social interaction. Improving these aging behaviors can be as easy as feeding the right nutrition early on and consistently.
Hill's Prescription Diet b/d Dry Dog Food is clinically proven nutrition to help fortify their brain against the effects of age-related decline and improve age-related behaviors in older dogs.
How it helps:
- Helps improve sleep patterns & reduce occurrence of house soiling
- Helps maintain healthy heart and kidney function
- Improves social interaction in dogs living in multi-age households
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it works:
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids to support brain health
- Appropriate levels of protein, phosphorus & sodium
- Clinically proven antioxidants plus added fruits & vegetables
Whole Grain Corn, Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Chicken Fat, Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal, Flaxseed, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Carrots, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Citrus Pulp, Lactic Acid, Spinach, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Lipoic Acid, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Tryptophan, Taurine, Natural Flavors, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Beta-Carotene.