pH-notix Rebalancing Ear Cleaner for Dogs
pH-notix Rebalancing Ear Cleaner for Dogs is an oil free, triple action formula that acts fast to clean ears and remove wax and debris. Exclusive lipacides support sebum regulation and restoration of the skin acid mantle. With a neutral pH and oil free formula, pH-notix does not require rinsing and will not interfere with topical medications.
- Moisturizes and soothes the ear canal
- Safe for regular use in predisposed breeds
- Paraben free
pH-notix should be used to clean and remove wax from the ears of dogs as a part of a routine hygiene program.
For the maintenance of healthy ears, use 1 or 2 times a week or as recommended by a veterinarian.
When To Use:
pH•notix™ should be used to clean and remove wax from the ears of dogs as a part of a routine hygiene program.
Use to prepare ears for otoscopic exam or prior to the application of topical medications.
How To Use:
- Fill the ear canal with pH•notix™.
- Massage gently from bottom to top to help loosen and remove debris.
- Allow pet to shake head.
- Wipe off excess product with a cotton ball or paper towel.
- Do not use a cotton swab.
- Repeat the process only if the ear is very dirty.
- Use one or two times a week, or as directed by a veterinarian.
Calendula, Capryloyl glycine (Lipacide C8G), Glycerin, Isopropyl alcohol, Labrasol, Lemon synthetic perfume, Polysorbate 80, Transcutol V, Tromethamine, Undecylenoyl glycine (Lipacide UG), Water.