Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Urinary SO Dog Treats (17.6 oz)
Royal Canin Urinary dog treats are part of a comprehensive line of veterinary-exclusive formulas for a dog with urinary tract or bladder health concerns. These urinary dog treats are the perfect way to reward a dog while they’re on a Royal Canin Urinary SO diet. This formula promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the formation of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals. These dog treats are a great way to bond with a dog without interfering with their therapeutic diet. Remember, treats should only make up 10 percent of a dog’s daily calorie intake.
- Royal Canin Urinary dog treats are part of a veterinary-exclusive line of formulas for dogs with urinary health concerns.
- Supports urinary health with the exclusive S/O Index, and creates an environment unfavorable to crystal formation in the bladder.
- Urinary dog treats formulated to be compatible with Royal Canin Urinary SO diets.
- Perfect treat for dogs requiring long-term urinary support and bladder care.
- Great way to reward dogs on a urinary dog food diet with only 6.7 calories per treat.
Brewers rice, corn, chicken fat, chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, natural flavors, salt, wheat gluten, powdered cellulose, potassium chloride, vegetable oil, monocalcium phosphate, calcium sulfate, fish oil, DL-methionine, fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, L-lysine, choline chloride, taurine, trace minerals [zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, niacin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.