Allerpet-C Dander Remover for Cats
Allerpet-C was developed especially for people who are allergic to their cats. Allerpet is an easy-to-use grooming emollient that reduces the amount of allergens on an animal to tolerable levels for up to a week. Applied weekly, Allerpet cleanses the animal of allergens for up to seven days. Re-moisturizes and reconditions dull dry coats, dander, and flaky scaling skin on cats.
Love more and sneeze less with the Allerpet Cat Dander Remover. Created specifically for homes with cats, who produce more dander than any other animal, this treatment works hard to bind and remove cat allergens. The formula works by simply removing the dander before it becomes airborne, while cleansing and conditioning the skin and fur. Easily applied by dampening a towel with Allerpet and thoroughly wiping the animal. Scientifically proven to reduce dander by 50% with a weekly application, or every three to four days for best results. Now dander allergic cat owners can live more comfortably with their cats.
- Removes cat dander while cleansing and conditioning the fur, making pet ownership possible for allergy sufferers.
- Studies showed a reduction of overall dander loads by 50% when applied weekly, or every three to four days.
- Non-toxic and non-oily, it will not leave a residue that attracts more allergens, and is safe for all breeds.
- Apply on a cloth and rub through your cat's coat. No baths required!
- Special formula is made for cats, who cause more allergy problems than any other animal, due to their potent Fel d1 allergen.
Groom to remove as much dead hair as possible. Break apart any mats or tangles. Place a large towel under the animal. Wet a washcloth with Allerpet and thoroughly run it over the animal, both with and against the lay of the hair making sure it gets down to the skin. Allerpet should be applied once each week.
Water; Quaternium-26; Glycerin; Quaternium-22; Allantoin; Panthenol; Aloe Vera Gel; Stearyltrimonium Hydroxyethyl Hydrolyzed Collagen; Sodium Styrene/PEG-10 Maleate/Acrylates Copolymer (and) Ammonium Nonoxynol-4 Sulfate; Hydrolyzed Collagen; Citric Acid; Methylchloroisothiazolinone (and) Methylisothiazolinone.