Advantix II for Dogs 21-55 lbs, 4 Month Supply
K9 Advantix II for Large Dogs 21-55 lbs (Red)(4 Month)
K9 Advantix For Dog's Flea & Tick Treatment K9 Advantix is a topical prevention and tick, flea, and mosquitoe treatment for monthly use on dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age and older. Repels and kills ticks including Deer ticks (vector of Lyme disease), American dog ticks (vector of Rocky Mountain spotted fever), Brown dog ticks (vector of ehrlichiosis), and Lone Star ticks for up to four weeks Kills 98-100% of the fleas on dogs within 12 hours and continues to prevent infestations for at least four weeks Kills fleas before they lay eggs Larval flea stages in the dog's surroundings are killed following contact with a K9 Advantix treated dog
- Remains effective after bathing and swimming.
- K9 Advantix kills 98-100% of the existing fleas on dogs within 12 hours.
- Re-infesting fleas are killed within 2 hours with protection against further flea infestation lasting at least four (4) weeks.
- Convenient and easy to apply.
- Repels and kills mosquitoes for up to four weeks.
Pre-existing pupae in the environment may continue to emerge for six (6) weeks or longer depending upon the climatic conditions. K9 Advantix remains an efficacious tick and flea treatment following a shampoo, swimming, or after exposure to rain or sunlight. Monthly tick & flea treatments are required for optimal control and prevention of fleas and ticks.
K9 Advantix For Dog's kills fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
*Not for Use in Felines*