Derma Gel Spray for All Animals (50 ml.)
Derma Gel Spray is an isotonic hydrogel made of high-molecular-weight polymers that promotes wound healing in all animal species: horses, dogs, cats, livestock, birds, reptiles and exotics. Derma Gel ensures bacteriostatic properties, moist environment, soothing effect, healing process enhancers, insect repellent feature and a protective layer (no secondary dressing or bandage required). The unrivaled efficiency of this combination reduces drastically the healing time by 60% leading to fewer product applications. 50 mL spray
- Maintains a moist wound environment to prevent scab formation.
- Allows epithelial cells to migrate across the wound, multiply exponentially and enhance healing.
- Encourages wounds to heal from the sides as well as the bottom; increasing wound contraction rate.
- Allows for the production of new epithelial cells that minimizes scarring and avoids hair discoloration.
- Does not harm the wound.
- Does not contain any mutagenic agents or steroids.
- Provides thermal insulation and a bacterial barrier (no bandage needed).
- Decreases pain and helps to lower inflammation.
- Speeds up the healing process
Instructions: Spray 3-4 times a day. Safe to use during competition, gestation and when licked. See label for more information or contact your veterinarian.
Ingredients: Water, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbus (Pyrus Sorbus) Extract, Glycerin, Hydrocotyle (Centellia Asiatica) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sweet Marjoram (Origanum Marjorana) Extract, Lavendar (Lavandula Officinalis) Extract, Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris) Extract, Sage (Salvia Officinalis) Extract.