cats 1.5 lbs or over & 8 weeks or older
Effipro Plus Topical Solution for Cats is a convenient, quick-acting, long lasting, effective control of fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks, and chewing lice that begins working upon application. Prevents development of all flea stages (flea eggs, flea pupae and flea larvae) for up to 3 months and prevents flea reinfestation for up to one month. Kills all stages of Brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, Lone Star ticks, and Deer ticks. Waterproof and non-greasy. For use on cats and kittens 8 weeks of age or older and weighing 1.5 lbs and over. Single dose.
Read Entire Label Before Each Use
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
FOR EXTERNAL USE ON CATS AND KITTENS ONLY. For use ONLY on CATS and KITTENS 8 weeks old or older, weighing at least 1.5 lbs. To prevent harm to you and your cat, read entire label and directions before each use. Follow all directions and precautionary statements.
- Remove one applicator from package. Hold applicator upright and remove cap.
- Invert cap and place other end back onto applicator tip. Push cap down to break seal. Remove cap prior to treatment application.
- Part cat’s hair between shoulder blades until skin is visible. Place applicator tip directly against exposed skin. Deposit entire contents by squeezing the applicator at a single site on cat’s skin.
- Ensure that Effipro Plus for Cats is not applied superficially on cat’s hair.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: CAUTION – Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS: For external use on cats ONLY – Do not use on kittens under 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 1.5 lbs. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide products for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult your veterinarian immediately. Possible temporary irritation may occur at the site where Effipro Plus Topical Solution for Cats was applied. Contact your veterinarian immediately if signs become persistent or become more severe during the first few days following application. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Consult your veterinarian before using this product on medicated, debilitated, aged, pregnant, or nursing cats.
Frequency of application: Effipro Plus Topical Solution for Cats will kill fleas, ticks and chewing lice when applied monthly.
- Fleas: Effipro Plus Topical Solution for Cats can control fleas for up to six weeks. Apply monthly if your cat has fleas that cause Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD), or if reinfestation is likely. Effipro Plus Topical Solution for Cats can control flea eggs and larvae for up to three months.
- Ticks: Effipro Plus Topical Solution for Cats can kill ticks for a month or longer. Apply monthly where tick control is consistently needed.
- Chewing Lice: Effipro Plus Topical Solution for Cats an kill chewing lice for a month or longer. Apply monthly were chewing lice control is consistently needed.
Notes: Wait at least 30 days before re-application of Effipro Plus Topical Solution for Cats. Avoid contact with treated area until dry.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL : Do not contaminate water, food, or feed storage and disposal
PESTICIDE STORAGE: Store unused product in original container only, out of reach of children and animals.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL AND CONTAINER HANDLING: Nonrefillable container. Do not refill or reuse this container. If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.