8 in. x 16 in.
Animalintex Poultice Pad is a convenient, ready-to-use poultice that comes in a pad. This unique poultice contains a mild antiseptic and tragacanth, a natural poultice agent to promote fast healing.
- Aids in wound healing and relieves minor stiffness and soreness
- 100% cotton wool with a non-woven cover on one side and plastic backing on the other
- Provides a moist, clean healing site and cushions sore areas
- Retains moisture/warmth and helps prevent external contamination due to its occlusive backing
- Can also be used as a dry dressing over open wounds and as a pressure padding
Instructions: Gently clean application area. Place poultice in clean, shallow container (plastic backing on top). For hot wet poultice, pour hot, potable water (38°C/100°F) around edges of poultice in container. For cold wet poultice, use cool, potable water. When saturated, gently squeeze out excess water. Position poultice (plastic backing away from animal); cover poultice completely with bandaging tape.
Dry Wound Covering: Gently clean application area. Position poultice, plastic backing away from animal, and cover poultice completely with bandaging tape.
Ingredients: cotton wool, Tragacanth 6.02g/pad, Boric Acid 2.08g/pad